Monday, March 23, 2009

Go Heat?

I know absolutely nothing about basketball. OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration. I was a basketball cheerleader in high school (I know, shocking) so I picked up on some of the rules along the way. Other than those two years, however, I have never been one to follow sports. There is something though about attending a sporting event. The energy of the crowd, the food, and of course the beer. I've lived in Miami for years and have never been to a Heat game. Now that my college career is ending, I find myself with a little more time for these sorts of things. They have tickets for $5 at most of the games. Yes, these are "nose-bleeds" but if you're not that into basketball and just want to have a good time these tickets are perfect. The downside? These tickets sell-out fast. So option #2 is to buy from season ticket holders. I'm debating whether I want to do this, because you have to buy a certain amount and I only need three. I can't make these sort of decisions, so I'll need a couple of days to decide. The prices are a little higher, but definitely affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment